Buying a house for the lowest price
You have found the house of your dreams? Then it's time to contact a purchase broker to negotiate about the price of the house. The price of the house you want to purchase is mostly not a fixed price, so it's often possible to negotiate about the price (and conditions). Libero Aankoop is an expert when it comes to negotiations. The goal? Purchasing a house for the lowest price possible.
The way we work
As soon as you agree with a collaboration with Libero Aankoop we will start our service. You'll find the steps of our service below:
- Immediate contact - we will contact the seller or his/her broker to ensure no one else will buy the house;
- Free resultscan - within 3 to 4 days we inform you about the lowest price of the house we've found for you, thanks to negotiations. Are you still interested in the property for the negotiated price? Then we will start with our second phase where we will involve an engineer and appraiser for you;
- Do you think the lowest price (that we've found for you) is still too high? Then you can cancel our service for free;
- Optional local engineer - we will involve an engineer who will view the house with you and inform you about the positive and negative parts of the house. He will also inform you about possible renovations and rebuildings (€ 100);
- Optional local appraiser - we will involve a local appraiser to judge the market value of the house. He will also create a valuation report which you can use for your mortgage (€ 100);
- Purchase contract - you agreed about the price and conditions and you are about to purchase the house. We will check the purchase contract for you;
- Notary - we will check the notary quotation for you.
Quality is very important to us. To ensure the quality of the purchase we involve three experts. The basisrate involves all costs we make for the engineer, appraiser, check of the purchase-agreement and support. Basis rate: € 465,- excluding VAT.
Besides the basisrate we charge 10% of the difference between the advertised price and the negotiated price (to the sum of € 25.000,-, hereafter the commission will decrease in two steps to 3%). The better we negotiate, the more you save and the higher our reward. Because of this calculation we can assure our clients that our brokers tries to achieve the best results. It's mutually beneficial.